01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Have You Seen This? Vintage candy making was hard work
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 1 in 7 Utahns speaks another language, report says
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway