01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- South Jordan students perform homemade opera
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Specialized team to help fight Brian Head Fire