01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen accused of killing youth facility staffer charged as adult with murder
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm
- Will Trump keep campaign promises to women?
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking