01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Land shifting near Honeyville home forces family out
- Authorities investigate killing of hippo at El Salvador zoo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- China considers baby bonus for couples to have 2nd child