01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Report: Salaries just 'part of the solution' for Utah's teacher shortage
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Common household chemicals hurt our health, study says
- SLC Council accuses Biskupski of 'lacking leadership' over housing, homeless funding
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him