01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- Energy summit details massive project planned for Uinta Basin
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case