01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Supreme Court reinstates Trump travel ban
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- 'Pharma Bro' defies advice to keep quiet before fraud trial
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search