12/10/2012 11:44amShe was an alpha female known as 832F to scientists, but lovingly called " '06" by local tourists, after the year of her birth. She was the most famous wolf in all of Yellowstone National Park, and led the Lamar Canyon wolf pack.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege