11/24/2012 5:00pmPictures and posts on your social media network can be used against you. Whether you are using Facebook, Twitter or Instagram — anything you post is potential evidence and law enforcement is taking advantage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'El Chapo' is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move