11/24/2012 5:00pmPictures and posts on your social media network can be used against you. Whether you are using Facebook, Twitter or Instagram — anything you post is potential evidence and law enforcement is taking advantage.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Alpine company raises over $682K for 'world's 1st no-pressure' pillow
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Have You Seen This? Jumping on a trampoline with tons of glitter
- Signs replacing Negro Bill geographic markers stolen overnight
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- 1 dead, over 100 hurt in train crash at New Jersey station
- Who is standing out during Jazz training camp?