11/19/2012 12:03pmScientists have found a chemical, previously unknown in nature, in an ancient form of bacteria that could indicate how genetic information was transferred in the very earliest forms of life, before the DNA and RNA now found in all living things even existed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police
- Is 'The BFG' too scary for your little ones?