11/18/2012 8:35pmA rare and large waterspout formed just off the coast of Bateman's Bay in New South Wales Australia Sunday, and several people caught it on their cameras and cell phones.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court