11/18/2012 8:35pmA rare and large waterspout formed just off the coast of Bateman's Bay in New South Wales Australia Sunday, and several people caught it on their cameras and cell phones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Greg Wrubell's #CougarQuiz No. 7
- Is US men's soccer like BYU football: Just OK? One sports pundit says yes