11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- Fundraiser grows for girl shot and left in ditch
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need