11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park