11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her