11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- LIVE: Days of '47 Cowboy Games & Rodeo
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Crews battling 1,800-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Blindness won't stop 'Fame' from excelling at barrel racing
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71