11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- What is ‘normal eating’?
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Have You Seen This? Inside a $250M Bel Air spec home
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders