11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Georgia teen loses leg after teacher's 'body slam,' attorney says