11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys
- Senate panel seeks details on Lynch role in Clinton probe
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Observatory threatened by Payson wildfire, 2,250 acres burned
- Soldier Hollow wildfire dies down at 20 acres