11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- 2 men arrested in alleged kidnapping, assault of 17-year-old boys
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook