10/15/2012 11:45amNewly licensed bee technology could improve detection of human/animal diseases like cancer, plant pathogens and could reduce the need for pesticides. It is also useful to identify explosives at airport and security checkpoints.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable