10/15/2012 11:45amNewly licensed bee technology could improve detection of human/animal diseases like cancer, plant pathogens and could reduce the need for pesticides. It is also useful to identify explosives at airport and security checkpoints.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Why is the government searching cellphones?