10/15/2012 11:45amNewly licensed bee technology could improve detection of human/animal diseases like cancer, plant pathogens and could reduce the need for pesticides. It is also useful to identify explosives at airport and security checkpoints.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Hundreds of Utah women joining march in Washington, DC
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified