10/07/2012 10:36pmSome people worry that a pair of glasses will ruin their appearance. But a new pair of very ugly glasses has turned life around for a Utah artist, and devices like it could be a lifeline for thousands of others who struggle with deteriorating vision.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings