02/03/2013 9:54pmSuperbowl XLVII saw its share of boring, forgettable ads, but a few stood out for their creativity. Some companies got lambasted on social media for their lackluster campaigns; others are already seeing the payoff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Video shows angler fending off great white shark with broom