02/03/2013 9:54pmSuperbowl XLVII saw its share of boring, forgettable ads, but a few stood out for their creativity. Some companies got lambasted on social media for their lackluster campaigns; others are already seeing the payoff.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Antelope fire grows to 7K acres
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Have You Seen This? German shepherd loves ‘Zootopia’
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'
- Firefighters getting upperhand on fires around the state