01/21/2013 11:59amA painting of Queen Elizabeth II banned for half a century because her neck looked weird is finally on display after more than 60 years.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman