01/21/2013 11:59amA painting of Queen Elizabeth II banned for half a century because her neck looked weird is finally on display after more than 60 years.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- WWII airplane crashed during promotional flight
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker