12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Woman charged in twin's death in Hawaii OKs extradition
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani