12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- 1-year-old boy killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Utahn finds bottled message sent out to sea 5 decades ago
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?