12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections