12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Mother of man shot by police's settlement appeal denied