12/14/2012 11:03amA Belizean archaeologist is suing the makers of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" over the Crystal Skull artifact, which he says too closely resembles a missing Belizean treasure.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump's big day underway: Tea with Obamas, then the oath
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" to appear in US courtroom
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders