08/25/2014 6:55amIn this edition of LIFEadvice, I'd like to offer some comfort to the community after the tragic loss of three young missionaries this week. This has hit close to home for me, since Connor Thredgold's father is a dear friend, a coworker and even a co-contributor to this column.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 police cars collide; officers injured
- Woman wants to know how box cutter wound up in her checked bag
- Pleasant View family sells large house to serve others
- Photo of FSU football player eating lunch with autistic boy brings mother to tears
- Provo woman gives birth after not knowing she was pregnant
- Why your landscape problems might not be your fault - SPONSORED
- Driverless tractor rolled out by Cache County robotics company
- 4-year-old girl injured in lawn mower accident leaves hospital
- EpiPen main ingredient costs 'less than a Big Mac'
- Susan Hunt pleads guilty to DUI in January confrontation with police