07/28/2014 6:55am"I read your article last week on communication. My husband and I do pretty well, but we often get into a fight when I try to tell him about something that's bothering me. I try not to sound attacking, but he always seems to get defensive and then I wish I hadn't said anything." In this edition of LIFEadvice, Coach Kim explains three things men need to know at the beginning of a conversation so they won't get defensive or annoyed.
Browse by Day Archive
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- Little Cottonwood Canyon closed until Friday morning due to weather