07/28/2014 6:55am"I read your article last week on communication. My husband and I do pretty well, but we often get into a fight when I try to tell him about something that's bothering me. I try not to sound attacking, but he always seems to get defensive and then I wish I hadn't said anything." In this edition of LIFEadvice, Coach Kim explains three things men need to know at the beginning of a conversation so they won't get defensive or annoyed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Can an app really lead to cleaner air, safer students and less bullying?
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Judge: Wayne County clerk improperly helped husband campaign, but the vote stands
- Changes at Snake River dams helping Idaho sockeye salmon
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings