07/28/2014 6:55am"I read your article last week on communication. My husband and I do pretty well, but we often get into a fight when I try to tell him about something that's bothering me. I try not to sound attacking, but he always seems to get defensive and then I wish I hadn't said anything." In this edition of LIFEadvice, Coach Kim explains three things men need to know at the beginning of a conversation so they won't get defensive or annoyed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Thousands of Iraqis being used as human shields near Mosul
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter