05/15/2014 7:31pmBooks can definitely make you smarter. And with those smarts, you could be more popular. And with popularity, everyone will think you are better-looking. But even if that doesn't exactly pan out, at the very least, these books will make you smarter.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- WWII airplane crashed during promotional flight
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker