05/04/2014 1:48pmMay is Mental Health Awareness Month. Erin Schwantner, a public relations professional in Seattle, first shared her brother's story on CNN iReport. She runs a blog, 4 The Love of Evan, to bring meaning to his life and educate others about the warning signs of suicide.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Jazz trade Tibor Pleiss to Philadelphia 76ers
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Utah County school
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Olympian sells medal for good cause; RSL keeper Rimando reportedly making tattoo bet
- 105-year-old woman requests ‘burly’ firefighters for her birthday