05/04/2014 1:48pmMay is Mental Health Awareness Month. Erin Schwantner, a public relations professional in Seattle, first shared her brother's story on CNN iReport. She runs a blog, 4 The Love of Evan, to bring meaning to his life and educate others about the warning signs of suicide.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- WSU student creates Jimmy Fallon parody video hoping to score internship
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- 6 ways to help your home live up to its potential - SPONSORED