05/04/2014 1:48pmMay is Mental Health Awareness Month. Erin Schwantner, a public relations professional in Seattle, first shared her brother's story on CNN iReport. She runs a blog, 4 The Love of Evan, to bring meaning to his life and educate others about the warning signs of suicide.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Teacher, award-winning artist, ‘counts blessings’ with recent piece
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing