04/08/2014 7:33pmCommunication in emergencies is vital for the welfare of families to stay safe. Here are some ideas to create a communication plan of action in case of fire, storm, or any other disaster.
Browse by Day Archive
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'