04/08/2014 7:33pmCommunication in emergencies is vital for the welfare of families to stay safe. Here are some ideas to create a communication plan of action in case of fire, storm, or any other disaster.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers