03/19/2014 2:30pmNearly half of adults in America believed at least one medical conspiracy theory, which ranged from vaccinations causing autism to the CIA infecting African-Americans with HIV.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- Final missionary wounded at Brussels airport returns home
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class