03/14/2014 11:41amSpring brings with it some unwelcome changes — spiders seem to come out of the woodwork. Many spiders are "safe," but some are not. Learn which spiders to be concerned about and what steps must be taken to improve your family's safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Officials search for possible drowning victim near Moab
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"