11/19/2013 11:01amIt's been two years since Madonna Badger lost her three children and both of her parents in a Christmas Eve house fire. This fall she was finally able to bury her daughters' ashes. It's the kind of tragic loss that strikes people speechless.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Dylann Roof to judge: Let lawyers back on death penalty case