11/19/2013 11:01amIt's been two years since Madonna Badger lost her three children and both of her parents in a Christmas Eve house fire. This fall she was finally able to bury her daughters' ashes. It's the kind of tragic loss that strikes people speechless.
Browse by Day Archive
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman in serious condition after shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement