11/19/2013 11:01amIt's been two years since Madonna Badger lost her three children and both of her parents in a Christmas Eve house fire. This fall she was finally able to bury her daughters' ashes. It's the kind of tragic loss that strikes people speechless.
Browse by Day Archive
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft