10/02/2013 1:31pmIn 1978, Shannon Shuman received a life-changing lesson from her fourth-grade teacher, Mrs. Kaye Johnson. Decades later, Shuman found the teacher who was the first person in a chain of helping hands to a happy and healthy life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident