10/02/2013 1:31pmIn 1978, Shannon Shuman received a life-changing lesson from her fourth-grade teacher, Mrs. Kaye Johnson. Decades later, Shuman found the teacher who was the first person in a chain of helping hands to a happy and healthy life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round