10/02/2013 1:31pmIn 1978, Shannon Shuman received a life-changing lesson from her fourth-grade teacher, Mrs. Kaye Johnson. Decades later, Shuman found the teacher who was the first person in a chain of helping hands to a happy and healthy life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Gary Johnson wins Libertarian presidential nomination, Weld chosen for VP