10/02/2013 1:31pmIn 1978, Shannon Shuman received a life-changing lesson from her fourth-grade teacher, Mrs. Kaye Johnson. Decades later, Shuman found the teacher who was the first person in a chain of helping hands to a happy and healthy life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- Pirates seize Russian captain, 2 crew in waters off Nigeria
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance
- Messages greet Bountiful students as police seek more answers in shooting
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him