10/02/2013 1:31pmIn 1978, Shannon Shuman received a life-changing lesson from her fourth-grade teacher, Mrs. Kaye Johnson. Decades later, Shuman found the teacher who was the first person in a chain of helping hands to a happy and healthy life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15