09/27/2013 8:28pmWhen U.S. Army Sgt. Brian Wood returned from Afghanistan, he was honored with an amazing surprise — Habitat for Humanity had offered to help his family build their first house. But things quickly got ugly when neighbors started a petition to stop the construction because they feared it would not fit in with the rest of the community.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Gary Johnson wins Libertarian presidential nomination at party convention
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence