09/26/2013 8:04amMany people in Utah speak a second language. According to statistics listed on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah, 77 percent of students attending BYU speak a second language.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Review: Just because you can make a movie about a boss baby doesn't mean you should
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?