09/26/2013 8:04amMany people in Utah speak a second language. According to statistics listed on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah, 77 percent of students attending BYU speak a second language.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah