09/26/2013 8:04amMany people in Utah speak a second language. According to statistics listed on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah, 77 percent of students attending BYU speak a second language.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Munich chief: Attack victims included kids
- Man questioned in Tooele fire released from jail